top of page
Search
  • 谷中百合

(每日读经2/19) 约伯记 - Job 5.1-27 /附音频


约伯记 5.1-27

5:1 你呼求罢!有谁答应你?诸圣者之中,你转向那一位呢?

Call now! Is there anyone who will answer you? And to which of the holy ones will you turn?


5:2 烦恼的确杀死愚妄人,嫉妒害死痴呆人。

Surely vexation slays the fool, And jealousy kills the simpleton.


5:3 我曾见愚妄人扎下根,但我忽然咒诅他的住处。

I have seen the fool taking root, But suddenly I cursed his habitation.


5:4 他的儿女远离安妥,在城门口被欺压,无人搭救。

His children are far from safety, And they are crushed in the gate; and there is no one to deliver them.


5:5 他的庄稼,饥饿的人来吃尽了,就是在荆棘里的,也被取去了;他的财宝,干渴的人渴求夺取。

The hungry eat his harvest And even take it out from the thorns, And the thirsty pant after his wealth.


5:6 祸患原不是从土中出来,患难也不是从地里发生;

For evil does not come forth from the dust, Nor does trouble spring forth from the ground.


5:7 但人生来必遇患难,如同火星往上飞腾。

But man is born unto trouble, Just as sparks fly upward.


5:8 至于我,我必寻求神,把我申诉的事讬付神;

But as for me, I would seek after God, And I would commit my cause to God,


5:9 祂行大事不可测度,行奇事不可胜数;

Who does great things that cannot be searched, Wonderful deeds that cannot be numbered;


5:10 赐雨在地面上,遣水于田野里;

Who gives rain upon the surface of the earth And sends water upon the surface of the fields;


5:11 将卑微的安置在高处,将哀痛的高举到稳妥之地。

Who sets on high those who are lowly And puts those who mourn safely above all.


5:12 祂破坏狡猾人的计谋,使他们的手无所成就。

He frustrates the devices of the crafty, So that their hands achieve no enterprise.


5:13 祂叫智慧人中了自己的诡计,使狡诈人的计谋速速破灭。

He seizes the wise in their own craftiness, And the counsel of the wily is brought to a sudden end.


5:14 他们白昼遇见黑暗,午间摸索如在夜间。

By day they encounter darkness, And at noon they grope about as in the night.


5:15 但祂拯救穷乏人,脱离他们口中的刀,脱离强暴人的手。

But He saves the needy from the sword of their mouth, From the hand of the strong.


5:16 这样,贫寒人有指望,不义者塞口无言。

Thus the poor have hope, And Injustice stops her mouth.


5:17 看哪,神所惩治的人是有福的;所以你不可轻看全能者的管教。

Indeed, blessed is the man whom God corrects; Therefore do not reject the chastening of the Almighty.


5:18 因为祂打伤,又缠裹;祂击伤,又亲手医治。

For He wounds, but He binds up; He strikes, but His hands heal.


5:19 你六次遭难,祂必救你;就是七次,灾祸也无法害你。

In six troubles He will deliver you; Indeed in seven no evil will touch you.


5:20 在饥荒中,祂必救赎你脱离死亡;在争战中,祂必救赎你脱离刀剑的权势。

In famine He will redeem you from death, And in battle, from the power of the sword.


5:21 你必被隐藏,不受口舌之害;毁灭临到,你也不惧怕。

From the scourge of the tongue you will be hidden, And you will not be afraid of destruction when it comes.


5:22 你遇见毁灭和饥荒,必置之一笑;地上的野兽,你也不惧怕。

At destruction and at famine you will laugh, And you will not be afraid of the animals of the earth.


5:23 因为你必与田野的石头立约;田野的走兽,也必与你和好。

For you will be in an alliance with the stones of the field, And the animals of the field will be at peace with you.


5:24 你必知道你帐棚平安,察看你的羊圈,也一无所失。

And you will know that your tent is at peace, And you will inspect your fold and miss nothing.


5:25 你必知道你的后裔将要繁多,你的子孙要像地上的青草。

And you will know that your seed will be great, And your offspring like the grass of the earth.


5:26 你必寿足年迈才归坟墓,好像禾捆到时堆积起来。

You will come to the grave at a ripe old age, Like a shock of grain coming up in its season.


5:27 这理我们已经考察,本是如此;你应当听,且要自己明白。

This is it. We have searched it out; it is so. Hear then and know it for yourself.


_______________

微信加好友“xcx381112”,

可每天在朋友圈收到当天的读经内容。

更多内容:

77 views0 comments

Commentaires


bottom of page