0-6岁教程 (路得记*第4课) | 路得找到新生活 (附中文反馈单)
Updated: Nov 8, 2022
编者按 这是一套在美国很受欢迎的教材，按年龄共分三部分：0-6岁学龄前儿童课程，6-12岁学龄儿童课程，和12岁以上青少年课程。我们将陆续翻译成中文，分享给大家。 这套教材里的每一篇，无论是课程还是各种活动，都独立成篇，没有先后顺序，大家可以按需要和负担选择使用。 *更多内容，请关注thedoorofsheep.com/0-6岁。
祝福, 慈爱, 路得, 救赎
*** 英文版 ******
THE BOOK OF RUTH
LESSON 4: RUTH FINDS NEW LIFE
In this lesson, children see how Ruth received new life when Boaz redeemed her. They will also learn that Jesus is our redeemer. He paid the price for our sins, so we can be part of God's family.
by Kristy Thornton
Blessings, Kindness, Ruth, Salvation
AS KIDS ARRIVE (10 minutes)
WORSHIP TIME (5 minutes)
Further info? Click here
BIBLE VERSE (7 minutes)
"For whoever finds me finds life and receives favor from the Lord." Proverbs 8:35 NLT
Write the memory verse on the board and read it several times to the children. Explain that when someone seeks God with all of his or her heart, He gives that person new life and blessings through Jesus.
Find It and Receive It (Memory Activity)
Write each word of the verse and the reference on a separate index card. Then, hide the cards around the room so the kids can easily find them. Show the children a blank card so they will know what to look for, and tell them how many cards in all they need to find. (In this case, there will be 13 cards.) Once they find all of the cards, read the verse again slowly. Then, go word by word, giving the children time to find each corresponding card, and placing it on a table so the entire verse is in the correct order. When finished, have the children read the memory verse again using the cards.
BIBLE STORY (15 minutes)
Gather the children around you for story time. After the introduction, read the story about Boaz Redeeming Ruth directly from the Bible. If possible, use a Children's Bible so it will be easier for the kids to understand.
Before we read our story from the Bible, I have a question. What do you think it means to redeem someone or something? Have you ever heard that word before? (Let the children respond.)
To redeem means to buy back, or purchase something owned by someone else. Jesus redeemed each one of us when He died on the cross. He paid the price for all of our sins.
In our last lesson, we learned that Boaz wanted to marry Ruth. To do so, he must first redeem the land from Naomi. If he redeems the land, he can have Ruth too. However, the first person with an opportunity to redeem the land was not Boaz. It was a closer relative, known as the kinsman-redeemer. What would happen if the kinsman-redeemer decided to redeem the land? Would Ruth be able to marry Boaz, or would she be taken away and sold to someone else? Let's read our story now to find out what happened.
Read Ruth 4:1-10, 13-15 (Boaz Redeems Ruth)
1. How many elders of the town did Boaz ask to come with him to the meeting? (Ten.)
2. Who was selling the piece of land? (Naomi.)
3. Who had the first choice to buy the land, Boaz or the kinsman-redeemer? (The kinsman-redeemer.)
4. If the kinsman-redeemer decided to buy the land, whom would he also need to redeem? (Ruth.)
5. Why did whoever redeemed the land need to take Ruth also? (To maintain the name of the family by providing an heir for Naomi's husband who died.)
6. Did the kinsman-redeemer decide to buy or redeem the land and Ruth? (At first, he wanted the land, but then he changed his mind.)
7. Who bought and redeemed the land and Ruth? (Boaz.)
8. How did the two men finalize the transaction? (The kinsman-redeemer removed his sandal, giving Boaz the right to become the new kinsman-redeemer.)
9. After Ruth and Boaz were married, did they have a baby? (Yes.)
10. What was the baby's name? (Obed.)
11. Do you think Ruth found new life in God? Do you think she received favor from the Lord? (Ruth probably found new life in God. He blessed her with a new husband and a baby of her own. In this way, she received favor from the Lord.).
FUN TIME (10 minutes)
PRAYER/SNACK (10 minutes)
Further info? Click here
Begin snack time with prayer, thanking God for sending His son to redeem us. Ask the Lord to show us favor as He did for Ruth. Just like last week, give each child a small pile of some type of snack mix, such as trail mix or a variety of cereals. Ask the children, "Which flavor has the most favor?"Let the children decide which snack in the mix is their favorite based on flavor.
CLOSING ACTIVITY (5-10 minutes)
Come back next week for another exciting lesson to learn about our Lord Jesus.
TAKE HOME PAGE
Give one copy to each child at the end of the class to take home [PDF].